It is a difficult time for many in Minnesota, around the country, and the world with the COVID-19 pandemic causing dramatic change to our daily lives. As we work together to stop the spread by practicing social distancing, it is important to understand what local services are still open during this time. EcoTech is considered an essential business by the Minnesota State Government, and we will continue to remain open and fully operational during the COVID-19 pandemic. This means that you can continue to protect your home (or business) from the pests that tend to surface in our area each spring.
Safety Measures for our Customers and Staff
The team at EcoTech wants to take the opportunity to assure our customers that we are taking important safety measures during this time to keep our staff and clients safe. These are the steps we take before and after each job:
1. Each of our pest control specialists thoroughly sanitizes and disinfects the area before and after each job.
2. We also sanitize and disinfect all equipment as well as anything touching our technicians (including their shoes, clothing, etc.) multiple times a day in addition to before and after each appointment.
3. We provide all estimates and bills contact free at this time. Payments can be made contact free as well.
4. Our technicians will also practice social distancing at all times and will not shake hands with customers.
5. We encourage all of our employees not to come into work with any respiratory symptoms, cough or fever.
Pest Control and Prevention Services in MN
Our crew will continue to provide all of our normal pest control services during this time. We continue to use natural and organic solutions when possible to ensure that pets, children and the environment. Our services can eliminate issues with ants, bees, roaches, spiders, lice, millipedes, fleas, grub, and many other insects and pests that live in Minnesota. In addition to pest control, we continue to offer pest prevention services as well as damage repair if these pests have left a mark on your property. Our goal is to repair your home so that it is no longer vulnerable to infestation.
EcoTech values our customers and has built our success on providing high-quality service at an affordable price. This has not changed during COVID-19. If you have questions about our process or would like to know more about our services, you can reach us at any of the following numbers: (763) 785-1414 • (612) 237-8282 • (952) 881-6662 • (651) 260-7378.