There’s nothing worse than that little tickle you feel right before you realize there’s a bug crawling on your skin…well, there may be just one worse feeling – multiple insects crawling over you, while you’re in the (what you’d hoped to be) comfort of your own Blaine, MN home. If this sound exactly like what you’re experiencing contact the professional pest exterminators of EcoTech.
We can successfully rid your home of the following insects:
- Ants – Don’t let these little buggers fool you, they’re small but they’re also strong, multiply fast and some can pack a nasty bite!
- Beetles – Though usually harmless, beetles can be a nuisance by overwhelming your home in number. And be warned, Asian Beetles can become aggressive and bite.
- Box Elder Bugs – If your property gives root to a box elder, maple or ash tree then you’re more likely to see these little pests.
- Crickets – This bug is a popular Disney sensation but in the real world they don’t offer advice…though they many drive you to the point of insanity, if stuck in your wall.
- Earwigs – These insects have nothing to do with ears or wigs…But they are odd looking bugs and the females actually have a maternal instincts –protecting, cleaning and caring for their eggs and recently hatched, which is an odd trait for a bug.
- Fleas – These blood sucking insects consume more than 15 times their own weight daily. It is important that your entire family and fur babies don’t suffer from their bite, it can lead to other health problems.
- Grubs – Grubs will kill your lawn, then turn into beetles and invade your home.
- Lice – This insect is pretty much microscopic…but there bite isn’t!
- Millipedes – Anything with more than 4 legs is no longer cute! This insect likes dark, damp areas and doesn’t show usual signs of infestation, just their presence.
- Roaches – This is a germ spreading, bacteria infested bug that can survive even in the most extreme circumstances, like without a head…for a week.
- Silver Fish – Many times this insect is mistaken for a cockroach. These bugs often go unnoticed because they are stealthy, nocturnal creatures.
- Spiders – Spiders eat other insects, so they can be a good thing but if you see one after another after another…it might make you want to jump out of your skin.
- Wasps & Bees – Though they are important to our Eco System, hives in windows, trees and other areas close to the home become hazardous to family, friends and pets.
Local Blaine MN Insect Exterminators
Whatever is bugging you, Ecotech can effectively eliminate them from your daily life. Call us today, we offer traditional pest control methods as well as child, pet and environmentally friendly options, which are just as successful. Our extermination services are backed with a 4 year warranty and we offer EMERGENCY pest control 24/7, 365!
Call EcoTech at 763-785-1414 or our emergency service line at 612-237-8282!